During pregnancy one need to take care of health as the unborn baby need extra protection & care , whatever the mother eats it directly goes to the child. Here are some healthy drinks options are suggested to pregnant women which can make their pregnancy easier. If money is not an issue for you then I suggest you to check out athletic greens .
- Tender Coconut water – Tender coconut water is rich in proteins, minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium and vitamin B and C. some of the pregnant women find difficulties in digestion & they face unstable blood pressure too, so tender coconut helps to solve all these issues & provide nutrition to baby & mother as well.
- Fresh vegetables juice – vegetables contains fiber, minerals & various vitamins which is very helpful to regain energy. You can choose any of your favorite vegetables & use them for soup or juice with a pinch of other spices.
- Fruit juice – apart from papaya & pineapple you can use any fruit to make a healthy fresh fruit juice, fruits are rich in fiber & vitamins which can give strength, energy & easy digestion. Some unborn baby & mother have some vitamin or fiber deficiency but fruit juice can help you out for this.
- Lemon water – lemon contain vitamin C which helps to increase the immunity power , pregnant women used to fall ill at some time & this is not good for the baby , lemon drink helps a lot for this & it is also good for indigestion.
- Milk based smoothes – you can make smoothes with milk, mix some fruits, chocolates & dry fruits of your choice & blend it well in blender. It taste really good & I have seen that pregnant ladies find difficulties in eating heavy lunch or dinner they don’t feel to eat it so smoothes can be a good replacement at some time.
- Butter milk – It is good way to keep yourself well hydrated as it have good bacteria for strong digestive system. You can also add some herbs, spices like black pepper, salt, sugar etc to make it more tasty, pregnant women should take it after having breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Raw mango juice – Boil some raw mangoes then use the pulp to make juice , put some sugar , salt , black pepper & mint into it & blend it well with water. It is very beneficial for pregnant lady in summer days. It keeps them cool & refreshing throughout the day.
- Milk with saffron – Milk is rich in calcium, proteins and vitamin D which are very essential during pregnancy , it make your bone strong & helps to grow the unborn baby positively. Adding a little saffron to milk helps to control blood pressure & offers healthy skin to baby & mother too.
- Herbal tea – Antioxidant herbal tea doesn’t contain high amount of caffeine which is good for pregnant women. You can buy ready made herbal tea or make it at your home with basil, mint or lemongrass leafs, you can make lemon tea too. Pregnant women should avoid coffee & white tea, so herbal tea is a good replacement.